I encourage bands, musicians, composers, music producers to work together in drums recording. I record individual songs, DEMO cd’s and whole long plays.
All recordings are held in SL SOUND studio in Gdańsk, Poland.
STUDIO EQUIPMENT (selected elements):
- computer: Mac Pro Quad Core Intel Xeon 2,8Ghz/4GB/1500GB/GF7300
- Pro Tools 10 LE, Digi 003 FACTORY + MusicProduction Toolkit 2
- solid-state amplifiers: Lipinski L-409 (x 8), Amek 9098EQ (x 2), Focusrite Voice box
- stereo vacuum tube amplifiers: Chris Research VMP3
- pickups AD/DA: MYTEK 8 x 192 with ADAT card
- compressors: Chandler Limited TG1, DBX 1066
- main monitors: Lipinski
- monitors: Yamaha NS10
- microphones : Neumann TLM103, Rode Classic, Audo Technica AT4033 and most popular models from companies like Shure, Sennheiser, AKG
- multi-effects: TC Electronic M5000, M2000, Voice one; Lexicon 300
- digital recorders: Fostex D2424LV, D160
- R-DAT Tascam DA-30
In the final stage of the recordings I burn recorded tracks in a universal and compatible system (WAVE) on DVD. Recorded material can be send further via e-mail or other hosting service and then it can be transferred to other systems (e.g. PRO TOOLS etc.).
I own professional drum kits DRUM WORKSHOP LIMITED EDITION.
Apart from recording on the highest class acoustic drums, it is possible to also record electronic drums:
- ROLAND TD20W (great drums to record modern samples, loops and beats)
- SIMMONS SDS V (classic set)
Additionally, I can also record piano parts (backgrounds, solo).
I provide access to legendary synthesizers, such as: SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS – PROPHET-5, MINI KORG 700 S, ENSONIQ – ASR10, KORG MS2000B, ROLAND – SH-101, YAMAHA – DX 7, Dave Smith Instruments POLY EVOLVER.
We work fast and efficiently – it’s a true money and time saver. My e-mail is in the contact tab. See you in the studio!